How We Use Information We Collect
You are free to explore airanglobal.com without providing any personal information about yourself. You are requested to provide personal information about yourself in order to access subscription forms or other contact forms.
Collection of Personal Information
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
Personal Information also includes navigational information. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Airan Global Pvt. Ltd. to provide general statistics regarding use of our website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to personal information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Use of Personal Information
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the websites and to improve the subscription service
- Send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business
- Promote the use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences
- Meet legal requirements
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your personal information to the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed to our staff or associated only in cases when required by your firm; to build and maintain business relationships; to the extent required by law. Other than this, we will never sell or share your personal information with any third parties.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Deleting Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time frame and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications